Any marketing strategy that uses outdoor elements like large billboards to spread awareness about a company’s product and services is called outdoor advertising. In Las Vegas, Nevada, outdoor billboard ads are one of the most popular forms of advertisement. Here are some benefits of outdoor billboard advertisements:
- Unlike TV ads, people cannot avoid seeing a billboard, which makes them a great outdoor marketing opportunity.
- Adverts on billboards are more creative with unique ideas since they must be eye-catching.
- With digital billboards and mobile billboards, advertisers can make use of GPS and other technology to make ads more effective.
- With one billboard, your brand is exposed to thousands of potential customers in a day. Over time, that could mean millions of people!
Call us for all your digital mobile billboards
and mobile billboard advertising
needs in Las Vegas – the city of dazzling lights. Maximedia Billboards makes your products shine through the glittering nights of Las Vegas, a fantasy world of hotels, casinos and all that speaks of glitz and glamour.
Billboard ads are great at catching the attention of your audience, but a few tips can help you take it up a notch.
- When creating the billboard ad, imagine what response you want from your target audience when they first see it. Based on it, brainstorm a message. Make sure it is positive.
- Most people tend to take the vanilla approach to billboard ads. Such adverts have no recall value because people forget about them very, very fast. If you need to make a lasting impression, stay away from dull billboard advertisements.
A good billboard in Las Vegas, Nevada, will kick off imagination and make it hard for people to ignore it. Be creative, but don’t shock your audience as many drivers will see the billboard and shock can be distracting. The best bet is humor or a pleasant surprise that still illustrates your service or product. Lastly, it should encourage the viewer to take further action.
- Keep all the information on the billboard clearly visible. It ensures that even those at a great distance can read every word displayed on it. Here are some ways to do it:
- The font you pick has to be readable. That means each letter is large, thick, and precise so that onlookers need just a glance to understand it.
- The size of the font has to be big enough that any person can read the message on the billboard from any distance, no matter how vast.
- The color of all the text should not be similar to hues used on the rest of the billboard. It will make sure that the text stands out.
- Lastly, the letters should spread out neatly, and the entire message must resonate with the viewer.
- Any message that you put on the billboard has to be short. Most billboards are seen by people driving a vehicle. A long message means that the few seconds in which they pass the billboard are not enough to read the entirety of it.
Most drivers take their eyes off the road for just a second, so it has to be enough to read the billboard message. The rule of thumb is to use 5 or fewer words. It keeps the message clear and concise. You can even use just one word or two or, better yet, just your brand name and let the visual elements of the billboard convey the message in a positive and meaningful fashion! The last tip to effective billboard advertising is never to forget to add a call to action. Only then does a potential customer become a paying one. You can choose what to add on the billboard as a CTA. It can be:
- telephone numbers
- websites links
- social media handles
A call to action is the best way to give people the incentive to learn more about your products or services. Billboard advertising is without an iota of doubt, the best way to spread awareness about your brand. If you are a business in Las Vegas, Nevada wondering where to invest your marketing budget, do so in outdoor billboard adverts!